Thursday, February 14, 2008

Old Projects


My first two hat attempts were complete disasters. One hat is much to small to fit comfortably, (The multicolored one,) and the other hat looks a lot like you're wearing a mushroom cap perched on your head. However, one thing I am proud of is my mobius scarf. I wear it more than almost any of my other projects, and I love the way it turned out. I can't seem to find the pattern at the time, so if you recognize it, give me a holler, or I'll try and post it up when I find it later on. I made one for myself and one for my boyfriend's mother. Her's is a nice minty green color, which shows off the stitches a bit more. It's a pretty fast knit on a circular needle, and they're a joy to wear!

It's pretty hard to see, so maybe I'll take another picture sometime...

No comments: