Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Knitting group was lovely today. Melissa with her ridiculously sweet test-knit socks, Melinda's green socks, which are coming out quite nicely, and... oh, I guess most of us were doing socks this time, because Kristen and I were working on pairs as well. I don't even remember what the Lauras were doing... Whoops. I guess the socks are just that much more important!

I still haven't finished that damn yellow bag... But I'm getting there, one stitch at a time.
In the meantime, I've started new socks for John. Nice blue wool socks... Which he won't need again until fall! The weather has been perking up here on my little slice of the globe, and I'm loving it. EXCEPT the fact that I feel like anything I knit at this point will be useless until fall.
I've been looking for a good spring/summer sweater, but I just can't seem to find anything.

Ah well, at least the bag will get plenty of use this summer!

No comments: